Since the launch concert in 1991, over 1,000 performances in forty-five countries, 26 CD recorded and residencies at London’s Wigmore Hall and Royal College of Music have confirmed Florilegium’s status as one of Britain’s most outstanding period instrument ensembles.
Florilegium receives no state or regional subsidy for its work and relies on the generosity of individuals to raise the substantial funds needed to enable its internationally-acclaimed musical work to take place. By donating to Florilegium you can help to support future concerts, tours, educational work and future recordings.
In return you will gain benefits and exclusive insights into the work of this highly talented ensemble. Major donors additionally enjoy exclusive access to special receptions as well as the behind the scenes work of the ensemble, and share in the future plans and activities of Florilegium.
If you want to support Florilegium’s ambitious artistic programme and our vital education work, get involved in our work by becoming part of our family of supporters.
Subscription cost: £30 per year
– A free copy of Florilegium’s private compilation CD for every new Friend
– Newsletter with all the latest news about the ensemble (twice a year)
– Priority booking for concerts in the UK where possible
Subscription cost: £100 per year
All the above plus:
– one copy of Florilegium’s new CD releases of the current year
– invitation to the Annual Friends’ reception at Wigmore Hall
– invitation to up to 2 selected open rehearsals
– acknowledgement of your donation on our website and in print for concerts promoted by Florilegium
Subscription cost: £250 plus per year
All the above plus:
– a free copy of the Wigmore Hall concert programme signed by the performers
– one complimentary CD of your choice
– invitation to up to 5 selected open rehearsals and selected recording sessions
Subscription cost: £500 plus per year
To discuss directly with Ashley Solomon, Florilegium Director
To receive further information on how to join the Friends of Florilegium, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 07443 427470.